View Our Monthly Special!
Must Read Information for Schmartboard|ez Users
Applied Robotics with the SumoBot Text v1.0
Parallax Part Number: 27403
Advanced Robotics with the SumoBot was written for the SumoBot Robot Competition Kit which also contains two SumoBot Robots, a SumoBot assembly manual, a SumoBot Competition Ring Poster, serial cable, software CD, and additional electronic components. This advanced Stamps In Class text builds on the concepts presented in Robotics with the Boe-Bot, available for purchase or free download.
This 260-page Stamps In Class text shows you how to test and refine the performance of your SumoBot® Robot in the mini-Sumo wrestling competition ring as you add these techniques to your robotic skills toolbox.
- Physics - free-body diagrams evaluate static and dynamic friction in the ring
- Self-calibrating sensors - programming techniques make real-time adjustments
- Memory optimization - with multipurpose variables and a byte variable sensor flag register
- Data logging - record a match in EEPROM for performance analysis
- State Machine diagrams -for sensor-based navigation
For more information, downloads, and resources please visit the Parallax Webiste
- Publisher: Parallax Inc.
- ISBN: 1-928982-34-4
- Printing Details: Soft cover, 260 pages, Black & White