View Our Monthly Special!
Must Read Information for Schmartboard|ez Users
Parallax Part Number: 122-32000
The Propeller Manual explores the power and flexibility of true parallel processing with the multi-core Propeller microcontroller. It goes through concepts, hardware, specifications, and the complete syntax of Spin and Propeller Assembly programming languages. There are also various quick references that are very convenient when building your own application code.
- Detailed Propeller chip architecture information
- Syntax and reference guides for both the Spin and Propeller Assembly languages
- Opcode and Concise Truth Tables for every Propeller Assembly instruction
- Example code for accessing the Propeller chip's Log, Antilog, and Sine tables
- Version 1.1
For more information, downloads, and resources please visit the Parallax Webiste
- Publisher: Parallax Inc.
- ISBN: 9781928982470
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.5 x 1 in (210 x 190 x 25 mm)
- Printing Details: Soft cover / Black and White / 399 pages